Data Operations Specialist
Department: Data Operations
Location: 3 days in TLV office, 2 days from home [ramp-up period: full time at the office]
Type: Full-time, hours may vary based on applicant’s preference [two possible shifts: 09:30 – 18:30 or 13:00 – 22:00]
About The Role
As a Data Ops Agent at Flymingo, you will be crucial in coordinating various tasks to ensure smooth live data annotation operations. You will investigate and validate annotations and anomalies, use videos and multiple software tools to understand the quality of the system results, and communicate findings as needed.
At Flymingo, we create tools that help optimize fulfillment centers’ operations by utilizing computer vision to turn real-world actions into data and this data into actionable insights. Unlike the current human-dependent manual alternatives, the system uses cameras to gather real-time, objective data on every process on-site. It creates one source of truth by integrating existing WMS and ERPs with Flymingo’s objective data. We aim to revolutionize the industry by providing managers with real-time data and insights to optimize operations, increase efficiency, reduce errors, and drive greater profits.
The system monitors and tracks products’ and people’s flow throughout the fulfillment center, producing insights on inefficiencies and helping managers and operators make adjustments to optimize flow, improve resource utilization, and reduce errors. Additionally, the system identifies mistakes and alerts managers on potential issues before they snowball.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Review and validate annotations for accuracy and consistency, especially when anomalies are detected.
- Investigate and analyze discrepancies, determining the root causes of any anomalies or issues.
- Collaborate with annotators and other team members to clarify guidelines and resolve ambiguities.
- Investigate issues during annotations, including system errors, misinterpretations, or inconsistencies.
- Propose solutions and work with the data operations teams to implement process corrections and improvements.
Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Implement quality control procedures to monitor and improve annotation quality.
- Provide feedback and guidance to annotators, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Documentation and Reporting
- Maintain detailed records of validation activities, investigations, and resolutions.
- Prepare and present reports on data quality, highlighting trends, successes, and areas for improvement.
- Hebrew reading and writing
- English reading, writing, and speaking
- Able to learn new software and systems quickly
- Detail oriented
- Creative problem solving